Brushed chrome replacement shaver socket into 32mm existing back box

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just decorated the bathroom and want to replace the existing old shaver socket with a brushed chrome one. The existing back box is only 32mm deep and every new shaver socket I can find requires a 47mm back box. I really don't want to try to change the back box because the existing one is really jammed in.
Does anyone know if there are any brushed or satin chrome saver sockets that will fit into a 32mm back box? Or, are there any spacers available in chrome (all the ones I can find are white). Click deco do a grey one which I could use with a click deco satin chrome shaver socket - but would that fit the existing back box (metal with fixed lugs) and will it look okay?
Many thanks!

Sponsored Links
CEF seems to be a one of the listed companies

maybe worth a call , i know mine are open sat mornings
They may have the spec from that supplier and be able to order

i did look on the CEF site before posting and all listed where 47mm

Sponsored Links
G&H came back to me saying this shaver socket does require a 47mm back box so no further forward. Please let me know if you know of any that fit a 35mm back box - 47mm seems standard nowadays.
Thanks.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back