CDA washer dryer will not start

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i have a problem with a CDA washer dryer model numberWD602 intigrated. What is happening is when i press the start button on any programme the pump starts and then the motor gives an instant start and then stops.It only revolves a few revs.
I have had the door switch out and all looks good,brushes out and they are clean and have plenty of life. Commutator cleaned with glassfiber pen.
Circuit boards are clean and not burned anywhere. Most connectors off and back on but the fault remains I saw a code of F09 but that isnt recognised in any fault charts.
It dates from 2007 but has only had maybe 50 wash cycles in its life its like new. Any help would be appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Does the motor take off as though it's trying to go flat out.

I once had a Meile that did that. Regardless of the selected wash it went into an immediate full spin. The main PCB had to be replaced. It was an expensive component, but I managed to get it replaced for free. From memory, the PCB, plus fitting would have been a third of the initial cost of the unit- it was less than 3 years old at the time.

Yes it does .It looks like its a scrap machine I think thanks for your input

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back