C'mon everyone, let's build the love......

Sponsored Links
...London, Munich, Paris, New York, Ev'rybody talk about... Pop Musik...
:D

Sponsored Links
Dollyeyes said:
OASIS...oooo..im joining in....!! :LOL:
Er, you might be joining in, but you're ever so slightly not actually following the rules of the game.

Th object is think of the name of an artist whose first letter is the same as the last letter of the artist in the previous posting. And to do it without repetition.

So, in fact, Leo Sayer doesn't work. Following "Mungo Jerry" it could have been, for example, "Yaz".

Eddie's just playing with himself of course ;)

Eddie M
uuuhoh ... uuhohh family favourites wrong tone

young, neil

its

neil young,.. lol ;)
Softus
cheers didnt now Eddie M was an onnuist (sp?)...lol

Dollyeyes

get it right ..ok ;) facking ell

Now now, Chaps.

If the new player was called, say, 'hairyarsedpete', then you may as well shoot them down, but if anyone called called Dollyeyes wants to say Oasis, then I say let Oasis stand.

;)

johnny_t said:
Now now, Chaps.
What?!

johnny_t said:
If the new player was called, say, 'hairyarsedpete', then you may as well shoot them down, but if anyone called called Dollyeyes wants to say Oasis, then I say let Oasis stand.
Believe me, if I was shooting anyone down then you'd know about it :evil:

Anyway, I get the feeling this thing is petering out - maybe we need a new game?

:confused: :eek: ok chaps...i seem to have lost the plot...my excuse? I turned 50...yes..50 for gods sake...apologies...x

johnny_t said:
Now now, Chaps.

;)
and I love you Johnny_t..always have...xx

Sponsored Links
Back