Combi Versus Conventional

Sponsored Links
Masona, as far as I can tell, yes. See this .

I've just noticed, this woman's ministry is none other than the Department for the Environment and Rural Affairs, er DEFRA. Famous for other well thought through legislation eg

Don't laugh at this one, it's real!!! for all you people who have a pet pig, did you know that you will have to have a Pet Pig Walking Licence? Don't worry though it will be free of charge, but before it is issued, you will have to submit details of the route which you intend to use to the department, who will then get the local veterinary officer to examine the route to determine if your pig is likely to come into contact with any disease, or is likely to give your pig the chance to infect other pigs. I think there is also a requirement to record the time any walk takes place as well. :evil: :evil:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back