COVID vaccines and heart attack risk revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
You are just a click.

Phew! Well that's a good start. At least you are learning about health matters now. Let us know how you got on. It really doesn't hurt much.

I imagine you impress yourself lol

Is this a side effect of the vaccine or due to them not getting covid?
Or catching it. The shear number of people with true long term covid effects probably figure as well. Another is catching covid maybe feeling a bit unwell for a while, slow recovery or what ever.

if you want to go by a one week figure fair play but what was it for the preceding year before now . And lets see how the one week figure changes in the proceeding months
What figures have you got then?

Let's have a look, nothing to hide

Sponsored Links
The office for national statistics has just changed the way excess death's are counted resulting in 1000,s of excess deaths being "disappeared"
No it hasn't. You're making things up again.

I saw another article saying that the BGC jab seems to help prevent Dementia based on some number crunching. The theory is that a late in life booster helped wake up the immune system. It was a moderate sized study with sensible control measures but it really needs a double blind study for any certainty.

Vaccines, the gift that just keeps giving.

The office for national statistics has just changed the way excess death's are counted resulting in 1000,s of excess deaths being "disappeared"
No it hasn't. You're making things up again.
Check for yourself. Its on their website. Here you are -- I will await your apology.
exre.JPG

If you've got the figures I would have thought it would help your case to show them. Obviously not
well the person who made the comment is obviously reading the same figures . I am not here to educate you others better trained than i tried and failed

Make a claim, post supporting link.

Not wait until challenged, post link, then demand apology.

No apology needed.

IMHO (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back