Derren Brown

H

holmslaw

He makes Gordon Brown look interesting, the most boring man in the world.

Sponsored Links
He must have one or two fans though holms. I'm not into the 'big' stage show magic. I do a bit of cards (just for friends and family and I'm not great by any means). I love close up/slight of hand magic.

Did anyone see the Penn and Teller show, 'Fool Us' last night? There were a few guys doing cards but there was one lad that was very good. The lad I'm referring to is on Part 3 of this video and at 1.00min in. His slow work really is some of the best I've seen in a while.

I've posted this link as the one on ITV is full of adverts.

http://player.stv.tv/programmes/penn-and-teller/2011-01-07-2100/?yes

If you prefer the ITV link it's here:

http://www.itv.com/itvplayer/video/?Filter=203348

Derren Brown is amazing, how is he boring? Normally frustrates me, as some of his tricks he doesn't reveal.

His tricks are good, its the build up time that bores me.

Started watching him at 10.10 last night by the time of my post at 10.50 he'd nothing but yap yap yap, boring tw@t.

Thanks for the links but I don't watch anything with Jonathan Ross or Russell Brand, they both should be banned from all tv stations. Just wishful thinking I know.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the links but I don't watch anything with Jonathan Ross or Russell Brand, they both should be banned from all tv stations. Just wishful thinking I know.
If you like Magic holms, the guy's name is Michael Vincent. If you enter 'Michael Vincent magic' into youtube he's got a few things on there.

Started watching him at 10.10 last night by the time of my post at 10.50 he'd nothing but yap yap yap, boring t**t.

But that was just a biopic about his background wasn't it, then a repeat of a show? I do agree that Ross / Brand should not only be banned, but killed. In a nice way.

I suppose he must convince some people. I know someone who thinks he can actually read minds :eek:

If you like Magic holms, the guy's name is Michael Vincent. If you enter 'Michael Vincent magic' into youtube he's got a few things on there.

Thanks for that, thats exactly the kind of stuff I like, and this one was very impressive. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVCLC3h_T6k

Used to work with a bloke who would do all the sleight of hand stuff while sitting around a canteen table. And even though he would always attract a crowd none of us had clue how he did the tricks.

Started watching him at 10.10 last night by the time of my post at 10.50 he'd nothing but yap yap yap, boring t**t.

But that was just a biopic about his background wasn't it, then a repeat of a show?

Nah, that was the boring bit before the very boring bit. :)

I do agree that Ross / Brand should not only be banned, but killed. In a nice way.

Glad I'm not the only who detests those pair of talentless arseholes

Sponsored Links
Back