Diseased Chicken for Dinner? It's coming.

Sponsored Links
No

In regards to pigs heads, the change was on the advice of the food standards agency.

no it wasn't.

COMMISSION REGULATION (EU) No 218/2014 of 7 March 2014 amending Annexes to Regulations (EC) No 853/2004 and (EC) No 854/2004 of the European Parliament and of the Council and Commission Regulation (EC) No 2074/2005

no it wasn't.

COMMISSION REGULATION (EU) No 218/2014 of 7 March 2014 amending Annexes to Regulations (EC) No 853/2004 and (EC) No 854/2004 of the European Parliament and of the Council and Commission Regulation (EC) No 2074/2005

Yes it was.

You seem rather agitated....it's not surprising, yet another Brexit failure just around the corner. :ROFLMAO:

Yes it was.

You seem rather agitated....it's not surprising, yet another Brexit failure just around the corner. :ROFLMAO:

No it wasn't, and I've given you the EU commission regulation to prove it.

You're being pig headed again.

Sponsored Links
why are you calling transam dumb, he gets the better of you on every thread, you would be out of your depth on a wet pavement.

Is this the fraternity of dumb plumbers? :ROFLMAO:

The same tranny who Excels?

Who doesn't even know his Excel from an axle.

Last edited:
and I've given you the EU commission regulation to prove it

I said: EU made decision based on advise from food standards agency which is independent.

I didn't say the EU didn't have a regulation.

No

In regards to pigs heads, the change was on the advice of the food standards agency.
Is what was said. No means you disagree with it being an EU decision and the claim the U.K. food Standards Agency recommended it implied it was not an EU policy. It doesn’t matter who advised it, it’s EU policy.

So.. not a brexit bonus, just a global downgrade of food standards which we should all be concerned with. For me however it’s up to consumers to choose what they consume.

Is what was said. No means you disagree with it being an EU decision and the claim the U.K. food Standards Agency recommended it implied it was not an EU policy. It doesn’t matter who advised it, it’s EU policy.

So.. not a brexit bonus, just a global downgrade of food standards which we should all be concerned with. For me however it’s up to consumers to choose what they consume.
I am sorry you can't follow a post trail, if you bothered to follow it you would see I never said it wasn't an EU regulation.
Yes it does matter who advised it.

It is not up to consumers what they eat. USA has already said food labelling can't included country of origin.

We all know Tory MPs and their mates stand to make money out of a USA deal. Tory govts is being influenced by USA libertarian groups like Koch foundation.

Tory supporters don't care about the corruption and don't want to know.

Er yes I do :cool: and

Transam excels at many things

But I admit I don't have a degree :LOL:

I got a CSE though :cool:

And I might hasten to add u should be grateful to the plumbing industry

Let's face it every time u take a dump u should think of the likes of transam :cool:

Yes fact is if the plumbers all decided to pack up. Shop were would u be hmm basically in the s*** ;)

Were as you :confused: and others that do what u do
(which is mystery) packed up shop I doubt that any one would notice or give a s*** :LOL:

Mind u if u actually told every one what u actually do for a living most would be none the wiser :LOL:

It would be some grandiose job title :LOL: which involves shuffling paper and pushing a pencil

Sponsored Links
Back