don't wanna drive anymore?

mickonabike said:
0 to 60 in 6 seconds, wots the point when you cant get were your going and yer always stuck in traffic jams, wasted cash I'd say

:LOL: Amen to that, I haven't driven (unless I've absolutely had to) for years. It's the bike for me every time.

Sponsored Links
It means you are less likely to get cut up for a start. If someone is trying to skip the queue by getting in the wrong lane, they are less likely to attempt to outdrag you at the front to nick your place. Even if they do, you can make sure you aren't in their way when they pull in.

I have noticed people in faster cars tend to drive more calmly... the slowest-performing cars are generally those you see being caned around the town centre by Wayne and Kev.

Convertibles are great, you are aware that everyone can see you and you feel very self-conscious about giving it welly.

AdamW said:
I have noticed people in faster cars tend to drive more calmly... the slowest-performing cars are generally those you see being caned around the town centre by Wayne and Kev.

Oi ! My Renault Clio 1.2 is driven very respectfully....... actually I hate it, it's going this year but I have to say that quietly, 'cos if it hears me, something else magically seems to drop off it. :LOL:

I think I remember Adam saying his dad had a Mondeo ST220. If so, what did he think of it? (I'm not sure I want to become mondeo man though!)

Sponsored Links
Back