double dimmer switch

That's true, but the damage is at this end, - the URL's been censored. And thanks to plugwash, we now know why.

Sponsored Links
I may be wrong, but i agree with fountainman, some sites will not let you link to theirs, as you know i have posted several pictures in the electrical for reference section, at first they would not work because i had to enable "remote access" (or something like that) without doing it you can not "link" to another site, i tried to link some "joke" sites but a similar thing happened

breezer said:
I may be wrong, but i agree with fountainman, some sites will not let you link to theirs
I know, I know - but in this case that's not what's happening.

i'm pretty damn sure novoserve is no blocking external linking of images

since i'm the one who set up that webserver ;)

Sponsored Links
Quite right,

Due to persistant blatant advertising we had to take the unusual step of blacklisting the site in question.

We will review the situation soon and lift the 'ban' providing such activity doesn't reoccur.

:evil:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back