Electric IP64 Towel rail heater 45cm above head end of bath

he might say something like "theres no way Putting that anywhere near a bath, IPblahbla or not RCD or no RCD" -sometimes just because something doesnt brake a reg it still can be potentially unsafe and many sparks like to ensure they cover them selves, and regs often say stuff like "reasonable provision must be made to prevent ...." Im not a spark, and I'm not saying he will say that, I'm just pointing out a possibility (not saying its a definite) but thats why i would ask him first.

and of course on here when people are playing with water and electrics in houses they may wish to sell we make sure they know what part P is, a lot of people don’t know what it is. Its important to for anybody to know before they start.

Sponsored Links
Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Crafty said:
Just dont get RF Lighting to fit it for you:

IMGP1505.jpg

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Once in ten years. Once FFS!

Sponsored Links
just out of interest - what type of cable outlet could you have used in the above picture if you didnt want to use the traditional 3" x 3" white box things.

Surely there must be some type of chrome smallish outlet that you could run a 1mm2 flex cable though ?!?!?

Isn't that odd?

When I looked at that piccy, I thought it was sheet linoleum, and you had cut a triangular section out....

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back