Electric tile cutters

Thanks for all the info' and advise, I've now ordered an Plasplugs tile cutter for 35 pounds and a tile nibbler thingii

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
When your using it, putting a plastic sheet with a hole cut in it will keep you dry as the plasplugs one does throw out a lot of water, but does the job quite well. :D

Mine was an old plastic coated curtain that ws in the house when we moved in, took the wife about 2 secs to decide it wasnt stopping :D

lol

my kind of woman, I did exactly the same when I got my house but mine where Net Curtains, they went staright in the skip.........

My mum said do you not want to leave them up while we decorate, so people can not see in, I said NO :mad:

:D :D :D

Job done now, had loads of cutting to do and the plasplug machine done well. The supplied blade is now U.S. but an replacement is cheap enough. Thing is I doubt if I will ever use the machine again, certainly not intending to tile the lounge or dining room :LOL: having said that I expect dear wifey will find me some tiling work somehow.

There is 1 problem with the plasplugs wheel, you cannot get replacements that are cheap as its an odd size wheel.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back