Face cream

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The 'Brigadier' (only a corporal, if truth were known), standing in the queue at the Post Office, he gets chatting to the lady in front of him in the queue, and asks her to guess how old he is. 61 she replies, making a guess. 'No', he replies, 'I'm 77'. She says, 'but that's marvellous, how come you look so young?'. He replies, 'I use this marvellous face cream, daily'. Eventually, both are served at the counter, and on their separate ways.

The 'Brigadier', next pops in to the greengrocers, to collect a few things, but again there is a queue, and he begins chatting with the elderly lady behind him, asking her the same question about his age. Her reply is that she bets she can tell exactly how old he is, but will need to put her hand down the front of his pants, and investigate. He agrees, she fumbles about for several minutes, before announcing 'You are 77'.

'Spot on', he says, 'but how did you work that out?'
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/

She replies 'I was behind you, in the queue at the Post Office!'....

Sponsored Links
I'd say "Don't forget to tip the waitress!", but you'd probably have a coronary at the mere mention of such a thing ;)

There, case proven - you are stalking me! I deliberately set this up, to confirm that, and you couldn't resist. You jumped straight in, feet first. Go get yourself a life corporal...

Sponsored Links
hey Harry, when I saw you had started a thread about face cream, I thought you had gone all metrosexual on us.

are you getting your teeth whitened as well and wearing a bit of mascara........... :ROFLMAO:

As is claiming that people who can't afford a house are lazy and feckless, with no work ethic.

Ignoring the fact that you got yours for half price under RTB, when they were much more affordable to start with anyway (y)

Of course, only an idiot would really believe it was as easy as that. Only a desperately jealous individual, would keep this up for all of these years. Go find your self a more productive occupation, than following my posts, with your bile. Grow up, grow a pair, stop hiding behind a keyboard. There, back to ignore you go..

You no longer exist!

Sponsored Links
Back