Face cream

Sponsored Links
You led the charge in a bullying campaign against another poster. Hope that makes you feel good about yourself.

Rubbish.

Harry has mocked as feckless, lazy, and workshy, those who didn't have access to advantages he had.

Harry likely knows nothing of their struggles and, what's worse, gloats that he cares even less.
Better if he'd just kept his counsel, rather than proclaim that they were idle compared to him.
But he couldn't resist - repeatedly - pouring scorn on them.

If calling out someone's spite and scorn for those less fortunate is bullying, colour me guilty.

It is not about feeling good about myself. It is feeling compassion for others who don't have the good fortune that I and some others have benefited from.

Sponsored Links
Rubbish.

Harry has mocked as feckless, lazy, and workshy, those who didn't have access to advantages he had.

Harry likely knows nothing of their struggles and, what's worse, gloats that he cares even less.
Better if he'd just kept his counsel, rather than proclaim that they were idle compared to him.

If calling out someone's spite and scorn for those less fortunate is bullying, colour me guilty.

It is not about feeling good about myself. It is feeling compassion for others who don't have the good fortune that I and some others have benefited from.
Hear, hear.

d9b05c5b5ed722a28dc8a224a3888692.jpg

Rubbish.

I have no idea what caused this acrimony between you and Harry. But I respect your willingness to defend the under dog, especially the ones without a voice.
I wish there was more empathy and compassion in the world.

Sponsored Links
Back