Fall out from Ukraine war.

Sponsored Links
I'm just going to remind people how well Russian tanks actually measure up against NATO Infantry Fighting Vehicles. Here's their top end tank the T-90 being taken apart by two Bradleys

Sponsored Links
I'm just going to remind people how well Russian tanks actually measure up against NATO Infantry Fighting Vehicles. Here's their top end tank the T-90 being taken apart by two Bradleys

Would just like to remind people how well a multi million dollar top American tank stands up to 500 dollar Russian drone .

TOI = Times Of India

Video is a compilation of "sensational" explosions, Click Bait or Propoganda or both

TOI = Times Of India

Video is a compilation of "senational" explosions, Click Bait or Propoganda or both
Putin welcomed his 'dear friend' Mr. Modi recently in Russia and i'm guessing he'd like a few more million barrels of oil to keep his war machine running.

Russia desperately doesn't want to escalate. The only (!) things they have left are nukes and no one wants that.

Their invasion of Ukraine has cost them more lives than every single armed conflict they've been in since WW2.

They don't have the people, equipment or appetite to expand their invasion of Ukraine. They want to secure as much territory as possible, ideally a land bridge to Moldova, sign a peace deal and then go again in 5-10 years.
They must be praying for a trumpf victory

They must be praying for a trumpf victory
They are, that's their main opportunity for victory as he's declared he'll force Ukraine to negotiate a peace.

With his negotiating skills Russia will own half Poland before the end of 2025.

I would believe BBC Verify over the Russian "truth" any day.

And Alaska.

I couldn't find a "buy back" clause or reference to a leasehold.

TOI = Times Of India

Video is a compilation of "sensational" explosions, Click Bait or Propoganda or both
what you dont believe the abrams have been withdrawn due to the amount of loses ?
Just google Ukraine withdraws Abrams and you will get all your british / american etc news agency links to it

Sponsored Links
Back