FAO: the regulars

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
why did you first join? and what made you stay?

i had a few questions, and have nothin better to do with my time so stuck around

Sponsored Links
Working on the SEO for our web site(s) and finding DIY-not highly ranked on the search-engines. Had a look, placed an ad, found the forum and became addicted ;)

Sponsored Links
Originally it was because my dishwasher waste used to pump old rice and stuff into the utility room sink (still does, to tell the truth).

At the time, General Chat was a fairly fun place to be around - Brain Teasers, light-hearted chat etc. And now I just can't seem to stop.....

Also, I can understand wiring problems, so as long as I can get to them early, there's still a warm feeling to be had when someone has wired their permanent and switched lives together.

Because I was planning on doing my own bathroom... Can't remember my first post but I think it might have been about a shower pump. I've always been one to research a project before doing it, so this site was excellent.

Came for the DIY, stayed for the conversation! I've done my kitchen since too (although not the gas, I have a CORGI coming tonight to quote)

One of the major factors was that people are friendly here.

I joined when I was having an extension built as I wanted to do some of the work myself and found a lot of helpful advice.

I stayed on so that I can get early warning about asteroid impacts.

Sponsored Links
Back