From London, with love

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just found this, so very very true!

Dunno about you, but despite my respect for TRUE islam (rather than this corrupted radical version), tonight I'm going to drink alcohol, eat pork (with my LEFT hand), and gamble.

And when I read my hand of cards, it's gonna be left to right baby, oh yeh!

Sponsored Links
AdamW said:
Just found this, so very very true!

Dunno about you, but despite my respect for TRUE islam (rather than this corrupted radical version), tonight I'm going to drink alcohol, eat pork (with my LEFT hand), and gamble.

And when I read my hand of cards, it's gonna be left to right baby, oh yeh!

Cue Kendor !!!!!

Sponsored Links
king.module said:
kendor said:
Freddie said:
Cue Kendor !!!!!
Want a game of pool do we??

nah i think he means give kendor a good old fashioned cueing (i suppose it's a bit like a shoeing but involving snooker implements :eek: )
What are you insinuating that freddie would resort to violence? and i'd never have thought that from reading his posts :)

kendor said:
king.module said:
kendor said:
Freddie said:
Cue Kendor !!!!!
Want a game of pool do we??

nah i think he means give kendor a good old fashioned cueing (i suppose it's a bit like a shoeing but involving snooker implements :eek: )
What are you insinuating that freddie would resort to violence? and i'd never have thought that from reading his posts :)

sorry i thought he thought that you thought that he thought you were some kind of thought terrorist... hmmmm i think i'm confused :rolleyes:

still getting back on subject - yeah we can sort our 'own problems out' - anyone for a pint and a game of snooker?

Back