Full Set on Texecom

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I have a Texecom 168 and 2 wireless expanders, all zones in area A, with 3 part sets, I can part set all 3 on the app, when I try and set Full Set it won't set, I only set/unset via smart keys or the app, I have one of the part sets (A) which is all zones so I can but would like the easy way to double check it's a full set.

Sponsored Links
There appears to have no log of a 'full set' event, the 3 part sets all have appropriate before set, the area group A has text set.
When the smart key is part set it sets to 'part arm 1' which happens to be full set/all zones, it appears my only was to part set 2 & 3 is on the app. which gives me an option of all 3.
When I 'full set' on the app. it will just hang then after 25-30 seconds the app. just goes to how it was before I tried.
The smart keys are the same, press red/full set and looks like it tries to communicate, lots of flashing lights then after 25 seconds turns off without setting the panel.

Sponsored Links
You can press the full set and then press it again, this should arm it instantly if I recall properly if you still want the auto part set option on, it may vary between firmwares and I am drinking a beer right now!

So you can try that also if you wish.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back