gas pipe

Sponsored Links
markplumb said:
no 6790 for the 28x22 reducer

Much appreciated mate, I'm sure this corgi person would have ripped me off, but got to give it to him, he was more then happy for me to buy my own parts.

Now all I need is a length of 28mm pipe and I've got it all for him to come and just lay the pipe, capp off end and test

Actually what caps can I buy to use to cap off gas fire and boiler / cooker outlet while it is not being used?

With a high power boiler the old regulator is likely to be inadequate so will probably have to be changed.

When changing them transco also replace the lead pipe on the inlet ( free ).

Tony

Agile said:
With a high power boiler the old regulator is likely to be inadequate so will probably have to be changed.

When changing them transco also replace the lead pipe on the inlet ( free ).

Tony

Will the regulator be chnaged FOC and if so how do I go about it?

Sponsored Links
You have to claim that its out of spec when the new boiler has been fitted.

They never check tho old one though.

So many are changed that its just a simple job for the contractor. They will not refuse otherwise they dont get paid for the job!

Tony

Agile said:
You have to claim that its out of spec when the new boiler has been fitted.

They never check tho old one though.

So many are changed that its just a simple job for the contractor. They will not refuse otherwise they dont get paid for the job!

Tony

I remember when my last one was installed, a pressure test was done and it was not rigt, they came out and adjusted to suit

Its the dynamic pressure which is usually out of spec.

Should be less than 1 mb between low and full power.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back