Haiti earthquake is a sign of 2012 destruction?

Sponsored Links
I find the reference to "black" holes racist and thus offensive. Surely there must be a black holes' focus group to redress the balance :eek:

People are always saying the world will end. Now 2012 apparently because thats when the mayan callender ended (but our calender ends every year).

What a load of tosh. Though natural disasters may happen, the world will not end. No chance.

Scientists and people in generall are full of Sh*t. And dont know what they re talking about, even though they think they do.

Its in Gods hands.

WELL SAID TRAZOR!

Sponsored Links
People are always saying the world will end. Now 2012 apparently because thats when the mayan callender ended (but our calender ends every year).

What a load of tosh. Though natural disasters may happen, the world will not end. No chance.
Statistically speaking there is a chance

Scientists and people in generall are full of Sh*t. And dont know what they re talking about, even though they think they do.
Out of idle curiousity, does this include you? Think I see a paradox here :!:

Its in Gods hands.
Which god is that then?

Out of idle curiousity, does this include you? Think I see a paradox here :!:

Its in Gods hands.
Which god is that then?[/quote]

Doesnt include me or i wouldnt have said it.

God :D .

No 3 - the worlds so fuc*ed up anyway if it did end i would welcome it!

Peace.

Biglou - you sound a happy chappy. Mind you, if I lived in Coventry I'd welcome armageddon too ;) :LOL: :LOL:

Biglou - you sound a happy chappy. Mind you, if I lived in Coventry I'd welcome armageddon too ;) :LOL: :LOL:

Haha good one dex, i actually live in Balsall Common (which is in the borough of Solihull(which is stuck up and posh, but comes under Coventry).

Too posh for me ;) .

But even if i did live in Coventry i wouldnt really care as some people dont even have a roof over thier heads do they! Theres always someone worse of then yourself! ;)

I'm more concerned that I won't get paid if I have to take the day off work 'cos I ain't got lights on me bike! :eek:

I'm more concerned that I won't get paid if I have to take the day off work 'cos I ain't got lights on me bike! :eek:
For the first time, I genuinely don't know what you're talking about :oops: :confused:

Sponsored Links
Back