Hillbilly Elegy

Ohio city near Cincinnati...
You mean he lied. How unusual. Actually another view is that he was anti Trump but drifted as the right thing to do for his career. Actually some see the republicans as the Trump Party and that they would prefer some one else but he is seen as the best option to get them elected. As they see it his erant mouth is a problem. You could look at Boris in a similar way but he f'd up.

Sponsored Links
Stretched the truth to suit his narrative, you could say. He has relatives from his mother's side of the family in Kentucky - something the governor of the State made use of in his criticism of Vance. JD says he flip-flopped-flipped on his opinion of Trump but i think a resemblance to Trumps senior son may have subconsciously played a part in the decision.

A guy called Rick, apparently.

Back on July 15, after Vance was announced as Donald Trump’s running mate, a social media user whose handle on X, formerly Twitter, was @rickrudescalves made a bogus post stating that Hillbilly Elegy, Vance’s bestselling book, mentioned him having sex with a “latex glove shoved between two couch cushions.”
The claim was completely made up by “Rick,” which is how Business Insider referred to the jokester to preserve his anonymity.
Rick thinks the meme has stuck to Vance because the Ohio Senator gives off a “couch-****er” vibe.

Sponsored Links
I'll change my mind if I find out he's taken millions in bribes from Ukranian oil companies.
oh dear a Trump supporter pushing conspiracy theories

what a surprise :ROFLMAO:

Biden–Ukraine conspiracy theory​

An ex-FBI informant has been charged with making false statements about an alleged bribery scheme involving a Ukrainian company, President Joe Biden and his son Hunter.

I'm pretty sure somebody has admitted they posted it as a joke. I'll have to check.

It would be poetic justice for the fat orange tw@t's election bid to be derailed by a falsehood (y)

Edit required on account of myopia :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
oh dear a Trump supporter pushing conspiracy theories

what a surprise :ROFLMAO:

Biden–Ukraine conspiracy theory​

An ex-FBI informant has been charged with making false statements about an alleged bribery scheme involving a Ukrainian company, President Joe Biden and his son Hunter.

Filly is known for pushing disinformation. Some of it inflames community tensions, and can cause RWR rioting.

Filly is having apoplexy. His hero Boris, f'd up. Must have been amazed when Boris's chief advisor said Boris is not suitable for the PM job. Then along comes Truss. Then Sunak. Obviously serious divergence of opinions amomgst their MP.s. Now they have lost an election. Then to top it all Israel gets criticised. Now add Trump may be loosing as well. He forecasted L wing riots last night. Didn't happen. Also right old mix of politics in counter demo's and much larger than the rioting lot. Probably loved the mention of riot problems in B'ham, Moslem but actually it was a rather damp squid. More disappointment for him.

Be kind. He is having a hard time. One day the loosely BNP dregs related style agitators may get what they want - seems that would please him.

Sponsored Links
Back