If ever there was a case for forced sterilisation…..

Sponsored Links
Must be some mistake!! Or poss only just arrived in the country.
No. They found an abandoned child in 2017 and another in 2019, both with the same DNA (which proves they had the same parents) as the one found last year.

Sponsored Links
If the dumped babies were all girls ???

That could narrow down the search for the parents may be ?? Possibly ?

Given that no one knows who the parents are (except them) then it's hard to speculate anything about them nor the need to sterilize them both.

However, lets speculate away :)

Maybe the first baby was born to a circa 12yr old girl from an abusive father, subsequent ones the same.
Maybe the abusive father took the babies away, telling the girl lies and then he dumped them hoping they would be found.
Maybe she may be so scared that now she is in her 20's whilst she is still captive and still being abused things are continuing.

Maybe, lets speculate galore.

It's a horrible situation and I doubt the mother really wanted to give away 3 children like that which makes me also think that the above it highly
possible. We may never know - the media may well have to hush it up when they are found - or they may make a media mountain out of it.

I hope this 3rd child gets adopted and is allowed to know it's siblings.

Maybe the first baby was born to a circa 12yr old girl from an abusive father, subsequent ones the same.
Maybe the abusive father took the babies away, telling the girl lies and then he dumped them hoping they would be found.
Maybe she may be so scared that now she is in her 20's whilst she is still captive and still being abused things are continuing.
That is a possibility. I didn’t think of that.
Would that relationship not show up, within the DNA? A question - I don't know!
I would imagine it would but I suspect the authorities wouldn’t release that sort of information.

Says the dad hater. Funny how you want everyone the freedom to do as they please except vote differently to you.
You don't seem to understand that it's perfectly possible to have the right to vote how you like and the right to express a view co-exist...

Unless of course you believe that your offspring have no right to object in whatever manner they choose to your xenophobic/racist vote?

Would that relationship not show up, within the DNA? A question - I don't know!
The kids obviously linked...

But unless anyone (parents/relatives) involved had their DNA taken by plod for whatever reason, then probably not.

Sponsored Links
Back