Intellisense Securit 800 keypad advice sought.

Sponsored Links
When I do 1234* it does same tone beep and whatever zone/PIR is being activated shows on the corresponding pad.

When I do 1234 to set alarm I it does a dual tone beep but does not seem to set the alarm ON?
The PIRs are getting activated though when I was doing this.
Would this prevent it from turning ON?
Plus what is the indication that the alarm is set ON?

Cheers

If your getting a two tone noise as in ne-na then it needs a reset by pressing #
Is the 24 yellow led off ? If not it won’t set as there is a tamper
The day light indicates set or unset

Sponsored Links
Yep sussed that I had to just press # when I had it that mode when I could see it trigger the PIR/ 4 zones.

I had the 24hr led off I think withn 1234#.
Not 100% how but it is off

It already triggered when I got there as tenant had removed the control box cover.

so it seems the alarm is constantly SET as DAY led is constant ON??

Yet I’m getting a 2 tone with 1234*.

Never seen anything so basic tbh.

Cheers

Last edited:
If you can’t suss a basic panel god help you with something more advanced .., by the way DAY light is off when set …it makes common sense …

Suss what?

Like I stated it’s very basic yet the info provided above to set a new code does not work.

I did to reset the NVM though.

As I stated 1234*91 does not enter mode to enter new pin. LEDs 1-4 do not illuminate.

I work on much more complex things than alarms mate.

Cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back