Is the back of this shelf hanging over the edge?

The only difference between him and Frank Spencer, Frank didn't have the internet to ask.

Andy

I get your point... but he is asking. Should we decline to answer? Who benefits from that? Definitely not the people paying him.

Personally, I would rather help someone that asks- yeah, they should not be taking on chargeable jobs, but ultimately without help he might make a complete mess. By helping him, I consider that we are helping his customers.

Sponsored Links
i fully agree about not charging a trade rate for a shonky especiay when thats time is 50-100% longer than a well practiced trader so perhaps twice the price
now the other point is many hundreds over the years may gleam the information they need without posting because off a full and frank answer

Please don't be offended but I cannot believe you actually get paid for work when your level of construction and experience is so limited

Not offended. I asked a question if the back should hang over slightly as predrilled holes indicated.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Is it back to front?
I turned it round the other way because the holes were in the wrong place. It didn't fit with the way the holes were and back hung over. What else was I supposed to do ?

Last edited:
Not offended. I asked a simple question if the back should hang over the back slightly as predrilled holes indicated and no one answered the question.
How do we know what it's supposed to look like? No link provided to the product or instructions.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back