Is the Left the new Right?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Much been said about the right wing in recent years, since brexit I've perceived a harder line from the left, the hate, the rhetoric.

America's a good example, right wing populist Trump, a hater, a RWR as some on here say. The left were ecstatic when he had 10 indictments against him, the man's a criminal. The Left were delighted when he claimed they had it in for him. When it got to 50 indictments, people started to question this, when it got to 90, **** me, the guy's a shoe in for President. That wasn't enough, 'they' needed to shoot him, and they did.

Well done you retarded leftys, you just elected the next potus.

Jews are leaving France in droves, not because of the Right making gains, but because the Left made bigger gains.

Sponsored Links
Much been said about the right wing in recent years, since brexit I've perceived a harder line from the left, the hate, the rhetoric.
If the one side of an equilibrium is dragged in one direction, away from the natural central pivot, then the opposite side of that equilibrium, which have in actuality remained static, would appear to be further away from that natural central point.

Thus, 'perception' is the salient word.

Sponsored Links
Jews are leaving France in droves, not because of the Right making gains, but because the Left made bigger gains.
So you could of course back up this claim?

But where would they go to if true?

Maybe a country led by a right wing fascist nutjob? :rolleyes:

Canvey! Apparently the locals that still have foreskins are driving women wild - they can’t get enough of them!

Maybe a country led by a right wing fascist nutjob? :rolleyes:

Canvey!

In search of a new life and cheaper housing, a number of London’s orthodox Jews are relocating to Canvey Island in Essex.
From France? :oops:

I wouldn't have called TM a right-wing racist and definitely not left-wing. BJ, a right-wing racist, yes. but not TM.

Sponsored Links
Back