Israeli mobs

Sponsored Links
You expecting a balanced view from JohnD............. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Considering there are no Palestinian journalists left alive in Gaza, and no journalists (of any nationality) are allowed into Gaza, and there are no news outlets left operating in Gaza, and there is no word coming out of Gaza from Palestinians, who do you think is controlling the propaganda? :rolleyes:
When you've formulated the only possible answer, then ask yourself why, and who do you trust for accurate news.

Considering there are no Palestinian journalists left alive in Gaza, and no journalists (of any nationality) are allowed into Gaza, and there are no news outlets left operating in Gaza, and there is no word coming out of Gaza from Palestinians, who do you think is controlling the propaganda? :rolleyes:
When you've formulated the only possible answer, then ask yourself why, and who do you trust for accurate news.

You haven't got a clue over the reasons for my post.

Sponsored Links
I already did.
Well, luckily, I could't care any less if I tried what you say or think so I will continue to support Israel in whatever they do to achieve their aim.

I suspect you haven’t got a clue why he posted what he posted.

Sponsored Links
Back