Just what they didn’t need in Paris in the run up to the Olympics.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Of course you do if you have the same degree of bigotry. :rolleyes:
Rape gang? Paris? I’d guess a poor persecuted group of people with time on their hands waiting for an asylum decision. Go on then, you have a guess where the gang members were from. No prizes, just for fun.

Rape gang? Paris? I’d guess a poor persecuted group of people with time on their hands waiting for an asylum decision. Go on then, you have a guess where the gang members were from. No prizes, just for fun.
I will wait and see who (if anybody) gets arrested etc. Its not generally an area where you might expect that as a 1st thought.

I will wait and see who (if anybody) gets arrested etc. Its not generally an area where you might expect that as a 1st thought.
What about if they put out cctv/description of the perps? Not much chance of catching five cockroaches hidden amongst 700,000 of them and they do look after their own.

One of the alleged Rapists..

87662095-13662757-image-a-1_1721733030476.jpg

of course the victim might be a liar

Not as thick as you it seems, editing after my post to make it ook different
What, a gif of someone spitting out a cup of tea? I thought I’d change it in case you didn’t quite understand my reaction to your 'not really an area that you think that would happen' post. Many areas of Paris are virtually a no-go area these days because of the gangs of asylum seekers hanging about.

What, a gif of someone spitting out a cup of tea? I thought I’d change it in case you didn’t quite understand my reaction to your 'not really an area that you think that would happen' post. Many areas of Paris are virtually a no-go area these days because of the gangs of asylum seekers hanging about.
You know much about Paris, or any other city come to that ?

Know much about Pigalle?

Sponsored Links
Back