Just what they didn’t need in Paris in the run up to the Olympics.

Sponsored Links
Reported to be a gang of "African Men". The victim didn't speak French and it appears that the alleged perpetrator didn't speak English otherwise he would have worked out she was IDing him in English.

Reported to be a gang of "African Men". The victim didn't speak French and it appears that the alleged perpetrator didn't speak English otherwise he would have worked out she was IDing him in English.
I will still wait for the outcome before jumping to any conclusions.

Sponsored Links
I suspect there will be no ethnicity of those responsible released. It's illegal in France to collect and release ethnicity data.

French constitutional law, which embraces equality as a founding principle, prohibits the state from collecting data about race, ethnicity or religion, and French culture is deeply averse to the legitimacy of racial identity. France is thus, in American parlance, officially "color-blind."

Race is such a taboo term that a 1978 law specifically banned the collection and computerized storage of race-based data without the express consent of the interviewees or a waiver by a state committee.

The concept of ‘ethnic and racial minority’ as such is not used in France.

I suspect there will be no ethnicity of those responsible released. It's illegal in France to collect and release ethnicity data.

If anyone should know, it would be you would seeing as you live there!

Reported by whom, or where?
Press releases? :rolleyes:

Or is just you spreading disinformation?

Sponsored Links
Back