Kettle rated at 3.1kw

Well they say their electrical work is always done by a qualified electrician and that they certify all work done...so we'll wait and see. I'm definitely having my brother-in-law check over the work when it's done, and he's coming to check everything out beforehand just to check if the kitchen planner was telling me the truth or not...

I was going to ask them to put another couple of sockets in but I think I'll leave that, just in case! I've got a feeling that in 2 weeks' time you'll be viewing a new topic from me - 'The B&Q Kitchen Saga!'...

Sponsored Links
I like this extract:

"I'm used to the salesman/cad type and that's where my gripes are."

Aren't all salesmen cads? :LOL: ;)

Sponsored Links
ban-all-sheds said:
minxlj said:
I wish I'd found this site before I booked my kitchen. Although 'Which? Online' review B&Q as pretty decent (which is why I went with them), the overall opinion from professionals on this site doesn't seem to favour them too highly! B*gg*r.

Did you know about this site beforehand: http://www.kitchensfitted.co.uk/forum/index.php

?

No, I didn't know about that one either. I trawled the net for days researching kitchens before I booked it, and I found diynot.com by accident the other day when looking for heating advice. :confused: Oh well.

Not actually a salesman, although I do work in a sales environment, in a sales support role, and need an ability "to sell".

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back