Kitchen Cabinets levelling

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

I am fitting new kitchen units with adjustable legs, the floor is very uneven. I have been levelling the rear legs first and then the front ones using a long spirit level, it is a real pain due to the floor. Does anyone have a better, easier method of doing this. Hope I've put this question in the right section.
Thanks
Victor

Sponsored Links
I don't have a definitive answer, but I guess you could use self leveling compound, but it will be more expensive and probably take as long, or possibly longer.

We decided to not go down that route for a few reasons so I'm stuck with the feet levelling

Help to start with all legs set at same length to reduce adjustment required .Also join adjacent units and install as one.

Sponsored Links
With tall units, I use clumps of timber and a long crowbar to lift the unit to make it easier to wind the legs up or down. Now that I think about it, there might be a market for legs that can be raised or lowered like the rear legs on a dishwater- i.e. using a long hex bar.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back