Landscape Condition

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

i Hav 2 conditions to discharge. 1 is a landscape scheme plants and shrubs need planting.
before developemnt the property was empty for over 10 years and derelict rear car park was full of overgrown bushes and so was the front entrance.
now we had to build a 15 car park space where ther is no room for any shrubs or plants as fencing has gone up around the boundary and the front entrance has been stone flaged with fencing. Basically ther is no spare areas for any landscaping.
how can i tackle this condition?

the second is where i need to achieve 10% carbon reduction for the 18 flats. some flats have achieved this and some have not. the only way to achieve this is to have solar paneling which is financially a no-no. i have been advised by energy assessors who carried out the assessment that the building inspector can write a letter to state that the building is very old and financially not feasible to have solar paneling.

any advice please

Sponsored Links
If I'm reading this right we are looking at an 18 flat development and you are asking for free advice on a DIY Forum?

Hi

i Hav 2 conditions to discharge. 1 is a landscape scheme plants and shrubs need planting.
before developemnt the property was empty for over 10 years and derelict rear car park was full of overgrown bushes and so was the front entrance.
now we had to build a 15 car park space where ther is no room for any shrubs or plants as fencing has gone up around the boundary and the front entrance has been stone flaged with fencing. Basically ther is no spare areas for any landscaping.
how can i tackle this condition?

the second is where i need to achieve 10% carbon reduction for the 18 flats. some flats have achieved this and some have not. the only way to achieve this is to have solar paneling which is financially a no-no. i have been advised by energy assessors who carried out the assessment that the building inspector can write a letter to state that the building is very old and financially not feasible to have solar paneling.

any advice please
Sea Kelp.

:mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Do you not have an agent or architect dealing with this? If not then you will have to liaise with the planners/Building Control yourself. Why was the now built car parking and landscaping not considered in respect of each other before now, it was always going to arise.

Hi mercury

The reason which where not done before. Had issues with the architect. Now the developement is complete. Need to sort

Any help would be appreciated

Il see if i can aquire photos
Rear are as become a 15 cars park. This was also a condition just about squeezed 15 bays and fencing around the perimeter. The front is the entrance which has been stone flagged. See photos below

Attachments

• 20240909_152750.jpg
    20240909_152750.jpg
    700.1 KB · Views: 29
  • 20240909_152747.jpg
    20240909_152747.jpg
    522.2 KB · Views: 29
The way I see it, you are going to have to sacrifice some parking space for your shrubs.
Or knock down the boundary wall and plant a hedge!

As for the unaffordable solar panelling?! How much revenue are you going to accrue from 18 flats!

Imagine your tenants saying 'the rent this month is financially a no-no'

What you are saying is either you are too tight or have run out of cash, nothing of these problems we can help you with.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back