LED lights

Sponsored Links
i can't see how putting a normal socket on a lighting cuircuit is any worse than selling an extention lead made with 5A flex and fitted with a 5A plug fuse.

if your worried about future occupants you could always label it lighting only or something like that.

Gotcha ban!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It took me a while though

Wall lights on a dimmer can be very effective.

In a bathroom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What zone do dimmers go in? :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Well done. I did have a quick search for one but only found IP56 outdoor ones! And I so wanted to get one over ban!!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: Own goal me thinks!!

Spark123 said:
David E said:
In a bathroom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What zone do dimmers go in?
Zone 3, pull cord dimmer mounted in zone 3 allowing cord to drop into zone 2...... :D

It's all very well pulling the cord to dim the lights... but how do you push it to brighten them? :LOL:

Cheers,

Howard

Spark123 said:
David E said:
In a bathroom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What zone do dimmers go in?
Zone 3, pull cord dimmer mounted in zone 3 allowing cord to drop into zone 2...... :D

Pull cord dimmer
Or an ordinary dimmer on the wall in Zone 3 or beyond, as long as it isn't going to get splashed.

Or if you want to be able to work it from in the bath, a remote control one. Just don't drop the remote.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back