light fitting help

Logical and reasoned you want, well here goes. It just is.
That is neither logical nor reasoned.

But then if you aren't very bright, you wouldn't understand that.

So we still have the situation where nobody has put forward a logical, reasoned explanation of why someone who is able to perform the first 8 steps required is simply not able to cope with the remaining 3, nor why the process is harder when people first join the site than after they've been here for a while.

And that means we still have the situation where the only logical conclusion to be drawn is not that they couldn't manage to do the last 3 steps, but they just decided not to bother.

At the top of the page, when posting:

Help -> Can I post Images? ... You can find out more about the upload process here. -> How to upload photos

There is no excuse for not doing it properly. None.

That's it. I'm not going to carry on arguing with you, or anybody over this. No matter how much you roll your eyes or yawn, no matter how much you tell me it's my problem, no matter how much you all thank each other for eye-rolling and yawning, I will continue to form the only logical conclusion, and I will continue to find laziness, lack of interest in doing a good job, and supporting and facilitating those failings, unacceptable.

Sponsored Links
Good judgment comes from experience. Unfortunately, experience usually comes from bad judgment.

BAS - you need to look at your signature and learn from it. ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back