Logik L814WM16

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I have a L814WM16 Logik washing machine that has a fault It was showing an E60 error code so I changed the carbon brushes and put it on a rinse and spin cycle to test it and it was working but then all of a sudden I'd say about 10 minutes through the cycle i heard a loud bang which caused the house electrics to trip so I then dealt with that issue and went back into the kitchen and pressed the power button on the washing machine and then nothing worked but there were numbers on the pcb board and then was showing a E30 error code which is the code to a faulty door lock but the door was locked so I waited for the timer to open the door then I closed the washing machine door and tried it again and then it went bang again and yes it tripped the electrics lol so I dealt with that problem and then went back to the washing machine and nothing is working except I see numbers on the screen of the pcb board any ideas of what I'm to do next please.

Sponsored Links
Possibly heater element failed Do you have a continuity tester of any sort If not can you disconnect it and insulate the wires and try again

Possibly heater element failed Do you have a continuity tester of any sort If not can you disconnect it and insulate the wires and try again
I know about the basics of repair but e30 is something to do with the door lock but it's clicking when I close the door

Sponsored Links
select the lowest ohms on the meter less than 50 ohms or use the continuity either is good - the display for continuity depends on the meter some give a sound some show 1, .. google your meter to find out what it shows for continuity.

You also need to check that neither of the terminals are conducting to earth (body of the element)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back