Missed the permiter edge bonding

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
In my haste to get the back wall end finished tonight, I realised that I’ve bonded all the way across the back of the roof. I haven’t yet bonded the sides that come off from this. This means that the edge near the wall that is complete, is now difficult to get under. I should be okay as I move away from that end as I can still lift from the side and get this bonded. The issue is with the edge that is close to the already bonded back end. Hope this explanation makes sense. If not, I can draw this out.

Any suggestion on how I handle this please?

Sponsored Links
In my haste to get the back wall end finished tonight, I realised that I’ve bonded all the way across the back of the roof. I haven’t yet bonded the sides that come off from this. This means that the edge near the wall that is complete, is now difficult to get under. I should be okay as I move away from that end as I can still lift from the side and get this bonded. The issue is with the edge that is close to the already bonded back end. Hope this explanation makes sense. If not, I can draw this out.

Any suggestion on how I handle this please?
Not a clue, sorry.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back