Mother and father of all weeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
To Longshanks

What a lot of fuss. What you've bought is perfectly suitable to get rid of your weeds. It would have been easier to get a smaller quantity, but there is a huge number of confusing ways to buy Glyphosate, because it's the most common weedkiller. If you've accidentally bought 10 year's supply, then that's you sorted for the next ten years, isn't it?

Depending on your weeds, you need to be diluting it at 15-25ml per litre of water. If you have more than a few yards of drive, it might be worth investing in a backpack sprayer, otherwise, use a watering can with a fine rose (wash it out afterwards and don't use it to water anything you want to grow, for a while).

As to the legal stuff, I call Judas Priest in evidence. My only regret is not stocking up on a decade's worth of sodium chlorate when I had the chance.

Cheers
Richard

Sponsored Links
The fuss was partly because he asked whether he should tip the whole lot on his weed.
The ebay advert has a warning on now

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back