Mystery Guest

Sponsored Links
I'm starting a new thread....
:?: What ya starting a new thread for?

Cos I'm in charge now, I'm the daddy.

No takers yet

I know it's boring and that but it's gotta be more fun than watching a noisy ferkin bird that you can see but can't shoot!
Start ya own threads with ya own ideas! You seem to have delusions of grandeur Deluks. There is only one Daddy of the Blasphemous threads and that is....... Admin! Second is MODs, Third is ME. :evil:

I was trying to avoid the original thread (this one) from turning into one of those 487 page monsters, they really get my goat :evil: (yes, I have a goat)

The last word and word association threads must have the combined carbon emissions of a small power station.

Now, someone ask me a question! //www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=180111

Sponsored Links
I was trying to avoid the original thread (this one) from turning into one of those 487 page monsters, they really get my goat :evil: (yes, I have a goat)

The last word and word association threads must have the combined carbon emissions of a small power station.

Now, someone ask me a question! //www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=180111[/QUOTE]WHAT :?: Whether the posts are here or in a new thread has no bearing on carbon emissions. How does starting a new thread stop that from happening? :confused:

Oh well, here's another Mystery Guest. I'll start you with some clues to make it quicker/easier and may add some as we go.

Male. TV but semi-retired now however he's not an entertainer. EASY!

1/ Dr. Vernon Coleman. He's a semi-retired TV.

Sponsored Links
Back