NEW MAGIC FUEL THAT RUNS CARS AT 1P A GALLON

B.O.B DOLE said:
i just want to let you now i will be famous in two years and richer than a king see you on the news at ten.

Bob how will you be famous in two years when the world is going to end in 21 days?

Sponsored Links
petewood said:
B.O.B DOLE said:
i just want to let you now i will be famous in two years and richer than a king see you on the news at ten.

Bob how will you be famous in two years when the world is going to end in 21 days?
Sorry for the disapointment petewood but that was info from scorces from the net not my actual souces but who knows they could be right, and there
goes my fuel refinary but if it does me and otto will go out with a bang.
just like james cagney

B.O.B DOLE said:
Nige F said:
Would that German Be Otto, of the Otto cycle Fame.and is his daughter called Mercedes? :LOL: Vorsprung Durch Schizen :rolleyes:
sorry with late response to your replies but i have just been on a top secret meeting with Otto the german proffessor and assurs me he can reproduce this amazing fuel all he needs is someone one to back him up with a few hundred grand to set up is refinary i am not looking for any sponsorships of any kind has this has already been taken up by a few close freinds i just want to let you now i will be famous in two years and richer than a king see you on the news at ten.
Don't you mean Jackanory? :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back