'No case' for going back into EU, says Starmer

Oh well that’s that than :giggle:

The remoaners will be beside themselves :giggle:

Jeez us there world will collapse ? What’s left for them to cling onto ?

Sponsored Links
On a separate topic I’m still waiting to hear concrete policies from any political party that make sense or would improve things

Last edited:
not rejoining EU now that could be a vote winner far better idea than the national service one . might get my vote
So you support aligning more closely with the EU to improve trading with our largest trade partner.

I’m glad to hear you finally have said something sensible

Sponsored Links
If Labour came out and were open about doing this, I might have voted for them. At the moment there's no reason to vote for anyone.
Labour need the votes of brexit supporters to win

So they have to say not alienate them

thats the nature of politics unfortunately

Personally I cant see the UK ever rejoining, but I also see the UK forming a new and close relationship, which may happen faster if Trump wins power....because Europe would be on its own trying to stop Putin and the UK could play a role in that

His various prosecutions not withstanding, I think that's almost a certainty.

Tories are desperate to fight this election not on their 14 years of failure.

Remoaners have been moaning about leaving for less than a decade you leavers been moaning about being part of the EU for decades, at least let us catch up with the moaning!

Labour need the votes of brexit supporters to win

So they have to say not alienate them

thats the nature of politics unfortunately

Personally I cant see the UK ever rejoining, but I also see the UK forming a new and close relationship, which may happen faster if Trump wins power....because Europe would be on its own trying to stop Putin and the UK could play a role in that

Labour do not want to open up the Brrexit debate because that's what the failing Tories want.

We are poorer and weaker outside the EU and it will be a few parliaments yet before it's up for discussion.

It was the single biggest foreign policy mistake since Suez.

Sponsored Links
Back