Notable Obituaries.

Sponsored Links
Seemed like a nice bloke. Just watched a touching personal tribute from Clive Myrie on the news just now.

Sponsored Links
Trevor Francis

That truly shocked me for one brief moment there. My son met him only last week in his local Tesco's car park and had a selfie done with him and sent it to me. He looked in pretty good health in the photo. When I read it again, I realised that obituary was about a different footballing Trevor. Phew!

07c138d6-6940-4d7a-9b29-5878327aff9f.jpeg

That truly shocked me for one brief moment there. My son met him only last week in his local Tesco's car park and had a selfie done with him and sent it to me. He looked in pretty good health in the photo. When I read it again, I realised that obituary was about a different footballing Trevor. Phew!

View attachment 309123
I'm lost, who died?

View attachment 309123

:LOL:

Trevor Francis. I thought it was Trevor Brooking who was alive and well only last week. I read the obit wrongly! Sir Trev. A West Ham legend.

It couldn't have been Brooking. He was never that good in the box

Sponsored Links
Back