Notable Obituaries.

Sponsored Links
Only one thing I can remember about Francis Lee from when I was very young. I don’t know if anyone else can remember it. It was a European match I think, someone had booted the ball up to him, he was running towards the goal, two defenders were chasing him, one on either side and closing in. All of a sudden he stopped dead, they both carried on and clattered into each other. Can’t remember whether he scored or not, I was laughing so much.

Sponsored Links
Cathy Ferguson. Sir Alex’s wife. :(

I never had any opportunity to meet with Cathy Ferguson 'cos I have very little interest in the futboll & I have never had any involvement in the phenomena that is ManU.

But I did have a brief period of being involved with Nott'm Forest in the twighlight of their haydays & got to meet Barbara Clough when I turned up a little bit too early for a meet with her husband "Brian" at their farmhouse in Quarndon.

They say that "behind every great man is a great woman" & I know that Cluffy & Fergie didn't get on all that well, but if Cathy was the same woman as Barbara was . . . Then she was a FORMIDABLE force to be reckoned with !

Carries mum.

IMG_5551.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Back