Our Next EV

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
When it comes to changing our lease car, I know a lot will change in the next 18 months, but I am keeping an eye on what is available on the EV market.

What I have realised that I need is a bigger boot and something that is easier to get in and out of.

I'm hearing good things about the new Scenic EV. Apparently, it has a Google infotainment system that is very responsive and a handy button to turn off all the interfering widgets in one go like Lane Keep etc...

I like the Ioniq 5 and the smaller Kona is OK inside, but I don't like the headlight and tail light positioning and styling. Not sure about Kona boot space either.

Enyaq has a great boot, but last time we enquired, lead time is "at least 18 months".

Then there are cars like BYDs Atto 3 and the Honda e:Ny1 which are both highly rated by Which?. But I think their boots are too small and in the case of the Honda, the range and charging speeds are not great.

Then there is the ID4. Don't know much about this.

Does anyone own or drive any of these cars?

Edited for clarity.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I have a RAV4 which came out well in Which at the time. Highly reliable.

It is excessively big, but lots of them are the same size. I took the mattress of a double bed to the tip in the back. I have all-round cameras.

It is tall and roomy. Difficult to wash the roof. A step is available as an extra, though AFAIK it is mostly an ornament.

Back