outside speakers

AdamW said:
No way!!! Have you got a link to the ones you bought? I assume you have bought a pair, or are you going for mono?

Let us know how they sound... I suppose a flowerpot has the volume to make a decent speaker, could sound pretty good!
Bought 2 of them, very please with them and I haven't even put flower in it yet ! I may put some plastic flower in as I don't want to water it. I will be buying 2 more !! I suppose there's nothing stopping you having them indoors if you don't want wall speaker or limited of space.

You can "Buy it now" from ebay or buy it from their website www.mjbaudio.co.uk

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Sponsored Links
£35 on the MJB site now, looks like you got them in time!

So now you can listen to all your Super"grass" albums, or your 1960s stoner "pot" music.

"If you're feeling sad and lonely" out there in your hottub, you can have some music on to keep you company...

The last one is tenuous, a line from a song by Mike Flowers Pops :rolleyes:

Just found out you can use the flower pot as a headphone but make sure you empty the flower pot first :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back