potterton pcb

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi everyone, just replaced a pcb on a suprima 50 cause it wasnt responding at all. it fired up straight away and was ok for the day. then it started not responding when i wanted heating or water on. it comes on when i reset it but fails to work with the programmer, also the pump runs constantly when both switches are off on the programmer, i would appreciate any advice with my annoying problem, thanks

Sponsored Links
didn't buy a knackered old pcb board off ebay did you?...should have a sealed pcb with all wiring and metal casing.

Sponsored Links
Get a new 5111603 if you don't want to be re-conned...

But it could be a faulty overheat stat, or possibly HT lead, or...

You see Softus

You lot don''t take me seriously, you don't resopect what I do

Why should I treat you any differently ?

raden said:
You see Softus

What do you do apart from come on here and slag off your potential custmers?

Respeck

raden said:
You see Softus
Um, what? What am I supposed to be seeing?

raden said:
I wasn't aware of being a "lot", but regarding taking you seriously, you poke fun at RGIs you've never even met. Nothing to respect there.

As another example, your third ever post under the name "raden" went like this:

You said:
I've prolly seen more Suprima pcbs than you've had hot dinners.
Lots of respect there then. Not.

raden said:
Please direct me to the post wherein I asked you to treat me in any fashion at all, let alone differently.

It was made fairly clear that this was not the case (not that I go out of my way to push it, unless it's the best solution, even then I do it in a roundabout way)

A brief discussion following my outing madcfe it clear that CORGIS don't use recons (well, not here) without any discernable mental processes being involved

So ...

respect is a rtwo way thing - I don't seem to have received it, why should I give it ?

That said, that's not why I post in here, it's to give a bit of balance to the "don't touch it, you're not CORGI" brigade

Look mum, I'm dancing ...

raden said:
Please direct me to the post wherein I asked you to treat me in any fashion at all, let alone differently.[/quote]

You didn't, and I am not at peace with myself for having wound you up - you tried to diffuse my last mega-rant

I do seem to have got caught in a CORGI bashing mode

me bad

raden said:
It was made fairly clear that this was not the case (not that I go out of my way to push it, unless it's the best solution, even then I do it in a roundabout way)
Nice collection of words there. What do they mean?

A brief discussion following my outing madcfe it clear that CORGIS don't use recons (well, not here) without any discernable mental processes being involved
Just another bitter and twisted slight aimed at RGIs. You can probably get counselling to help you cut down on these.

respect is a rtwo way thing - I don't seem to have received it, why should I give it ?
Again - where have I suggested that you give it?

That said, that's not why I post in here, it's to give a bit of balance to the "don't touch it, you're not CORGI" brigade
Well all you do in practice is damage that balance, because it's one that I've been pursuing long before you tipped up and started slagging RGIs. I've taken a fair amount of stick for pointing out the facts based on the legislation, whereas you just appear to drop inappropriate, cowardly and not-so-subtle remarks in places when the subject of CORGI hasn't even been raised. It doesn't help, it isn't big, and it isn't clever :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back