Power Factor on full data center

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What typical Power factor on data centre ?
In the room the data centre are served by Dedicated Distribution Board, Air conditoned and back up by UPS.

What I mean with data center is that there are a building/large room with lot of PC'c, servers including blade servers

Thank you for your time

Pantaiema

Sponsored Links
Dear Moderator

I do not involve in commercial installation. I am a post graduate students at a university (researcher), and we have been discussing this matter with other collegues.

If my question is not relevenat to DIY, please just delete this treat.

Thank you
Pantaiema

Don't you just love it here! :)

We typically see PFs of around 0.9 for our Data Centres

I must confess I thought it would be lower, but I just went to check and they are all around the 0.89 - 0.91 mark.

Hope this helps
-Dan

Sponsored Links
I'm not going to apologise. He's posted three topics re various things thats well outside the remit of this forum and only hypothetical for his project.

Also, I scrogged my back and I am NOT in a very good mood as I'm losing ££ not working and paying out what I earn in 2 hours to some gorilla to bend my bones & it only takes him 5 minutes AND I dont get a certificate.

Rant over, for now :evil:

TTC

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back