Presure gauge up when hot water turned on

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all.
Ok.ecolite 30 combi Erp.
Presure rise on guage into red.
Dropped the presure out drain valve on boiler.
It stabalised. But when hot water on it rose a tadge going into the red.
Bag in vessel ok. Pushed shredder valve air out no watter.
Fill loop changed.
Could the diverter be naked letting hot water into the heating side ????
Thanks

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Why would we see the presure guage rising for a moment when hot water is demanding.
Must be the diverter valve acting up and hot going into heating ,or have I wasted all my time in the gas industry,the reason I came on here was to learn more,we all can learn .

Why would we see the presure guage rising for a moment when hot water is demanding.
Must be the diverter valve acting up and hot going into heating ,or have I wasted all my time in the gas industry,the reason I came on here was to learn more,we all can learn .
I know we can all learn more it’s why I joined. It won’t be the diverter valve. If you’ve pressurised the vessel and done it properly then it could be a blocked communication pipe. How long have you been in the industry? Nothing about your posts suggested this.

Wow, 15years ,are you saying that the diverter valve can't leak from the hot demand and as a result would not sent heat to a radiator when I am in the shower for 20 min ?
How long you been in the industry.

20 years. I didn’t say it couldn’t, if you read my reply

No you said it WONT be the deverter valve .ets be professional it's not a slaging site and insulting flow engineers

Sponsored Links
Back