Presure gauge up when hot water turned on

Sponsored Links
No you said it WONT be the deverter valve .ets be professional it's not a slaging site and insulting flow engineers
Yes, based on if you have charged the vessel and done it properly. I am being professional, however you seem to be goading me.

No mate not goading you,chatting about the systems ,you saying that if you have done it properly is as if you are talking g to an idiot .
Why would you not pressurise the vessel propey, we do everything to the mfi for the appliance and regs.

No mate not goading you,chatting about the systems ,you saying that if you have done it properly is as if you are talking g to an idiot .
Why would you not pressurise the vessel propey, we do everything to the mfi for the appliance and regs.
No mate, I realised when pointed out by another professional that I was doing it wrong, and he also said many often do it wrong, hence why I asked. Mi’s don’t tell you how to pressurise a vessel from what I’ve read.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Ok let's wipe the slate clean and look at this with a professional attitude.
(1) Expansion vessel bag is not burst.(no water out shredder valve).
(2) vessel is charged.
(3) heating goes up and prv operates.
(4) change fill loop.
(5) presure goes up a lot when hot water demand.
(6) suggests diverter letting by and as a result pusher presure up on heating side.
(7) isolating cold to boiler only confirms fill loop issue.
(8) communicatio pipe to vessel probable.
(9) plate to plate leaking possible also.
Do you agree or have you something else.
Can't be anything else .

3 - heating goes up? You mean the pressure rises?

6 - you said you’ve pressurised the vessel, so even if the diverter is letting by, unless you have a blocked communication pipe (could be if the pressure rises as in point 3) then it can’t be this.

7 - confirms your hot water should stop running and if pressure proceeds to rise, then suspect the plate heat exchanger

Agree to the thoughts,now we are being good at what we do.
3 . Yes presure gauge rise.
Yes agree no cold feed no hot.
It's proving plate to plate is defective.possibly .
If communicate pipe ocked if bag is burst we would get no water out shredder.
Do you agree

Usually if it’s split, then often water will egress from Schrader.

Sponsored Links
Back