Pyronix Enforcer question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

Does anyone know if it is possible to use a simple momentary contact push button to arm an Enforcer?

I'm looking to site a 'panic' type button near my exit route that we can just hit to arm...obviously not the same for disarm!

Thanks in advance.

Dave.

Sponsored Links
You can't. There is a keyswitch zone type but this will arm and disarm the system. You can get wireless keypads for the Enforcer, or wireless keyfobs to arm/disarm.

Thanks @scott1980 Do you know which inputs the keyswitch zone would use? I saw online that this can be pulsed so maybe I can modify a switch to do what I need.

Sponsored Links
Got fobs already but without going into too much detail they aren't a solution to this particular requirement.

@scott1980 Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, there are actually two keyswitch input types. Keyswitch pulsed will arm but not disarm. That coupled with a panic button and a couple of resistors has done the trick.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back