Pyronix Enforcer - what have i gotten myself in to? ‍♂️

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Evening all.
First post, so please be gentle.
I installed a V11 a couple of years ago to my own property, love it.
easy to work with and works perfectly for what I need.

cut to me purchasing a second, used, unit from Ebay for my garage as I wanted it to have its own stand alone alarm system.

the unit was supplied with the engineer code, master code and several user codes... however, the engineer code is incorrect.
seller has gone quiet, typically.

if I contact Pyronix directly, will they be able to help me with this?
Or am I going to have to bite the bullet and bin the system?

look forward to hopefully hearing from some of you with any ideas.

Regards,

brett

Sponsored Links
I should also add for clarity, the system came with 4 pir sensors and 1 door sensor...
I'm getting an occasional tamper on input on the door sensor which stops the system setting.
upon looking into the managers menu there is also some other pir's registered to the system that didn't come with the kit.
ideally of like to remove the door sensor and missing pir's from the system... hence needing the engineer code.

If you were miss sold the unit you can address that with eBay.

However if you search online on accessing engineering you can find a solution. Be warned that you need to follow the instructions carefully as you can goose the panel.

to be honest, I paid around £70 in total for it all so even if the panel is useless I've still got my moneys worth with the sensors and bell... I really can't be bothered with going down the dispute route with Ebay either.

I have done some searching on good old Google for either a back door route into the engineer section, or how to default the panel, but have come up dry on both fronts... and I totally understand why of course. it's not something that really should be general knowledge, so I completely get it.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back