Pyronix ProControl+ App - stopped communicating

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello again

So a new problem, when arming/disarming with key fob or attempting to log in with the ProControl+ App I am getting no communications.

I have the checked and the system is polling, I have also just paid my latest subscription payment for the year.

Any ideas on how to get things back on track?

Thanks as always

Sponsored Links
Nothing, no notifications for any function, arm, disarm, alarm triggered… I’ve also checked SSID, router name/password etc and all looks fine ☹️

Sponsored Links
What phone do you have android or iPhone ?
Have you tried downloading home control 2 and log in with your details

So its iphone…

Downloaded HC2 to try, displays on Pyronix Cloud with permissions etc but when I try to enter credentials in HC2 it says panel not connected to cloud, I’ve double checked all info in SSID and it is correct?

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_8814.jpeg
    IMG_8814.jpeg
    215 KB · Views: 11
Self install back in 2016 purchased from MAP security… apart from my other posts over the years it’s been pretty stable… could attempt a reboot but fear getting to the battery without triggering it! Any other thoughts? Thanks again

Attachments

• IMG_0097.jpeg
    IMG_0097.jpeg
    192.5 KB · Views: 14

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back