Q about a commercial induction hob

I know.

Yes, but it isn't entirely clear if this actually is a 3-phase item?

So?

The instruction manual says that rotary dial for the left hand heating element goes from 800-5000W and the right hand one goes from 800-3500 (when both are used they are capped at 7000w, and the right hand element will only draw 2000w)

Sponsored Links
The instruction manual says that rotary dial for the left hand heating element goes from 800-5000W and the right hand one goes from 800-3500 (when both are used they are capped at 7000w, and the right hand element will only draw 2000w)
There are any number of domestic induction hobs/cookers sold here, which are wired to a normal 32A cooker circuit, and which have boost functions to up the output of one element by sacrificing the performance of others. 3.5+3.5 = 7+2 = a piddly electric shower.

Sponsored Links
Well, the circuit diagram doesn't show a neutral. It's a bit vague though. (I think it said 380-400V, and shows 3 wires A, B and C.)

@morqthana What has the seller and / or manufacturer of the appliance said?

You have asked them, I assume? Almost three working days so far...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back